I don't know I should feel happy or sad. I'm happy because graduated means I'm successfully complete my 3 years schooling in Smansa, although it wasn't successful at all because I still have to fight for SBMPTN. Then I feel so sad because I have to leave my school. No more days with my classmates, when previously I can met them everyday, now we should make an appointment to gather each other.
In this post I would thank to my previous classmates Kung, my classmates Kompas, my best-friends-ever Kental, my seatmate Judith, 2 girls who sits in front of me Ema&Gayatri, 2 boys behind me Bayu&Dema, my TST gang Vivit, Ria, Okta, &Gek In, and everyone in Smansa who knows me well. Thank you for coloring my high school with laugh and happiness. I love you all, you're irreplaceable. And also for my teachers, especially for Pak Sada, I don't know what to say besides thank you and sorry. Thank you for all the knowledge you gave to me, and sorry because I'm not a good student, I often skipping school, skipping your lessons, I made so much mistakes.
Graduation is only a concept. In real life every day you graduate. Graduation is a process that goes on until the last day of your life. If you can grasp that, you’ll make a difference.
Happy Graduation Smansa 50th.
![]() |
| with kental |
| my favorite part in graduation |
Much love,





0 comment(s):
Post a Comment