Officially Graduated

Hello, bloggie! After hiatus for several times, today I want to tell you that I just graduated from my senior high school. I was very excited because every students should wear formal dress on Graduation Day. It was held in my school, SMAN 1 Denpasar, and different with another school in Denpasar that held their graduation in hotel ballroom. 
I don't know I should feel happy or sad. I'm happy because graduated means I'm successfully complete my 3 years schooling in Smansa, although it wasn't successful at all because I still have to fight for SBMPTN. Then I feel so sad because I have to leave my school. No more days with my classmates, when previously I can met them everyday, now we should make an appointment to gather each other.
In this post I would thank to my previous classmates Kung, my classmates Kompas, my best-friends-ever Kental, my seatmate Judith, 2 girls who sits in front of me Ema&Gayatri, 2 boys behind me Bayu&Dema, my TST gang Vivit, Ria, Okta, &Gek In, and everyone in Smansa who knows me well. Thank you for coloring my high school with laugh and happiness. I love you all, you're irreplaceable. And also for my teachers, especially for Pak Sada, I don't know what to say besides thank you and sorry. Thank you for all the knowledge you gave to me, and sorry because I'm not a good student, I often skipping school, skipping your lessons, I made so much mistakes. 


Graduation is only a concept. In real life every day you graduate. Graduation is a process that goes on until the last day of your life. If you can grasp that, you’ll make a difference.
Happy Graduation Smansa 50th. 


with kental 




my favorite part in graduation

Much love,

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

 

Category

college (4) concert (1) denim (2) drama korea (1) favorite (3) food (7) friends (25) gak penting (20) gif images (2) girls (9) hobby (9) holiday (13) info (5) korea (1) kpop (1) life (30) love (11) me (21) photos (27) school (11) song (7) tips (1) vacation (16) wish (9)

Total Pageviews

Meet me on Twitter

Popular Posts