bittersweet17th private party

saturday, 17th march 2012, was an important day to me. why? because on this day i celebrated my 'sweet' 17th birthday with my friends. it was held in sanur, from 7 p.m. until 10 p.m. i just invited some of my close friends, X1, kentals, and my seatmate from jhs. that's why it called private party. i was very happy although that party full of 'kacek kurang briefing' hehehe
bigthanks to my sister yanie pratiwi, because this party was her idea. and happy a quarter of century birthday to you, sister! :*

random words from them

me (in pink dress) and my X1 mates

pria-pria kesepian

cewek-cewek X1

mena-indah-deva-judith-wica




depik (white blouse) is almost in all photos! lol

minutes after this party ended, that was a terrible storm. seriously i couldn't believe what was happened. fortunately, all of my friends went home before the storm. anyway, thanks for coming, pals! me love you xoxo♥

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

 

Category

college (4) concert (1) denim (2) drama korea (1) favorite (3) food (7) friends (25) gak penting (20) gif images (2) girls (9) hobby (9) holiday (13) info (5) korea (1) kpop (1) life (30) love (11) me (21) photos (27) school (11) song (7) tips (1) vacation (16) wish (9)

Total Pageviews

Meet me on Twitter

Popular Posts