Jogja Trip

Spending holidays at Jogja was a good choice. On Friday 23rd December 2011, me with my family went a long trip to Jogja. We went there by bus. Some of my friends asked me why I didn't go there by plane. That's because the tickets were sold out. But it's not a big problem, because using bus isn't as bad as you think. You can see those beautiful views along the trip.
In Jogjakarta we visited some places. My brother who study at Gadjah Mada University, accompanied me to look around this big university. We also went to Malioboro, Beringharjo Traditional Market, Plaza Ambarrukmo, and many other places. It was very very enjoyable trip :D

UGM

Gedung Pusat UGM

FK UGM

Inside FK UGM. The man in the monumet is Prof. Dr. Sardjito

with little brother, Dekmang

Angkringan

Beringharjo Traditional Market

Very crowded market

Dekmang acted like seller

Bought some cool items

Traditional vehicle, Becak

Andong

Batik Store (forget the name)

The kid played with mannequin


2 comment(s):

  1. ooooohhh,, jadi mbak Kir sekarang kuliah di FK UGM?? wuaaah KECEEEE ~

    ReplyDelete

 

Category

college (4) concert (1) denim (2) drama korea (1) favorite (3) food (7) friends (25) gak penting (20) gif images (2) girls (9) hobby (9) holiday (13) info (5) korea (1) kpop (1) life (30) love (11) me (21) photos (27) school (11) song (7) tips (1) vacation (16) wish (9)

Total Pageviews

Meet me on Twitter

Popular Posts